3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Only for special occasions now.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Excited yet sleepy
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
The outline of a Starbucks Christmas mug
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
Close the door.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
The more I try to remember my dreams, the more it seems to fade away..
9. Three of your current feelings?
Liked, happy, tired
10. What are you craving right now?
Banana and peanut butter, actually.
11. Turn ons?
Nice body, small hint of cologne, messy bedhair, sensitive touches
12. Turn offs?
Body odor, arrogance, low self-esteem, chest hair
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The .gif where Adam Levine imitates a rabbit eating a cabbage.
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
During December while I was working for a fashion retail company, I encountered my first angry customer. I held a straight face until she stormed out of the store, then broke down..
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Ironman with his brain, please.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
I can't think of a particular person. But no.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Favorite movie ever?
That's hard. There's too many. I really like Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Howl's Moving Castle, Home Alone 1&2, August Rush...
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Hm, not really.
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my keyboard.
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
They are very lenient on me because they trust me.
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Whats on your mind right now?
A special someone :
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
Nothing to say.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
....I actually do not know.
30. Do you rent movies often?
I "rent" movies. Sure.
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
I love pastries/baked goods/bread. My life consists of watching re-runs of TV shows like Full House and Friends. My favorite ice-cream is Haagen-Dazs green tea. I passionately dislike cilantro. I'm a creature of habit.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
I live a pretty boring life, so no.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
36. Brown or white eggs?
Brown organic eggs.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No and never.
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
For a million dollars, who wouldn't?
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I am actually satisfied with my life.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
Maybe like 5 years for half as attractive.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
Jenn Im from clothesencounters on Youtube:
such eclectic personality with funky style!
Jennifer Lawrence because who doesn't admire her..
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
Did I even have a bedtime story?
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Take out my smartphone and call 911. Then proceed to assess the situation and decide if I should jump in and save the baby.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No. I wouldn't want that for myself, so why would I push my own choices at my children?
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
No drugs, no alcohol. Don't do them, kids.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
No drugs, no alcohol. Don't do them, kids.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
No. Too suspicious. Almost like someone strategically placed that suitcase there.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
NO. Your lives should be worth a lot more than 100 million dollars.
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Still got it.
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
No, no and no.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
Why can't I go further in time?
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?